A collection of akpos jokes! Wonderfu


JokesA Warri tenant walked in & saw his landlords son
trying to commit suicide & a brief conversation
ensued :-
Tenant :- Akpos! Wetin you de do so?
Akpos :- I dey try commit suicide, as Papa dey
always complain say my life dey worthless!
Tenant :- That one no good now ¦ but why you come
tie de rope for your waist?
Akpos :- Bros, no be small thing o! I bin tie de rope
for neck, I NEARLY DIE!
--------------------------------
Today's lesson at school is Animal science
Teacher :- wot is a baby lizard called?
Akpos :- A baby lizard is called lizzybaby.
--------------------------------
During the exam, Akpors keep looking under the
table, then he would write on the answer sheet. His
teacher saw him doing that & thought he was
copying. When collecting the paper after the exam..
Teacher :- I'm gonna minus 10 marks.
Akpors :- Hiiaaa!! Why sir?
Teacher :- For copying. Akpors: How do you know
that I was copying?
Teacher :- I saw you looking under the table.
Akpors :- But sir, the Question 9 said, STUDY THE
TABLE BELOW.
Enjoy ur weekend.....

Comments