WISDOM IS THE BEST


An old Nigeria farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison,
Emeka, This year I wont be able to plant yam and cassava because I cant dig the yield again, I know if you where here you would have help me. Emeka wrote back, Dad don't even think of digging the yield because that is was where I buried the money I stole.
The Nigerian police on reading the letter, went there very early in the following day and dug the whole yield searching for the money but nothing was found. The next day, Emeka wrote back to his father, Dad you can now plant the yam and cassava, Dad this is the best I can do from here.
Dad replied “Emekus Emekus my son you are very powerful man indeed, even in prison you still command the police men with hoes and shovels digging my farm, I will write to you again when I want to harvest.

Comments