Stop Comparing Me With Dagrin – Olamide

Olamide

Reacting to reports that acts signed under his record label YBNL might abandon him sometime in the future, Indigenous rapper Olamide bared his mind via Twitter. ” Sometimes I see people yanning dust. And I wonder if they forgot my beginning.
Saying Lil Kesh or Viktoh or anyone else is going to leave me is kinda shitty. I want this n**** to be great. Not to be slaves or dependent on anyone. YBNL is a movement not a record label. The streets must be heard! All the n***** I signed, Just two years contract and when they are independent my prayer is for them not to sign any deal with a record label. Y’all need to chill. I suffered a lot.
I don’t want to see anyone else from the bottom to be dependent. Again, YBNL is movement. Please stop comparing Olamide with DaGrin, Reminisce, or Chinko Ekun. IbileUnited is also a movement. Find another option.”

Comments